A Goodbye tribute to 2008...


(Wednesday, December 31, 2008)

Today, a day for everyone to be happy about I suppose, or rather gloom about... 

An arduous year for me, besides, I've been taught a really bitter lesson on why I should cherish people around me... This year had started wrong but it went fine for some months before i screwed everything up. =.= I also believe i ended this year wrongly as well; OH COCK!

This is the year where i found out more things about myself and occasionally losing it. I got myself into one trouble after another. Its utter chaos!

Despite all that debacle, there are beautiful memories from what's thought to be a dreadful year. There's still spills and laughter, tonnes of events that i shall remember and remember them well. 2008 also marks the year of some fun when I finally got my first racing sim (GT Legends) and now saving up for a properly good steering wheel like the Fanatec Porsche whell... :D 

Still, to properly bid goodbye to this bittersweet year, I shall display some memorable pictures I've taken in this rather dreaded year:


                                    CME:                                                                                                     Taken during CME lessons

                                                           This one as well...

                                   APRC 2008:

                                                           Here's Aloysius with the "trophy"

                                                          

                                                           Now its Irfan with it prior to returning home from MDIS

                                                              

                                                          Finally, me...

  

                                                          That's the trophy the trio has won...

                                   Racial Harmony Week + Skit:

                                                                                

                                                          Rizal looks rather bored here... 

          

                                                          Aliff??? He's not concentrating heh?

                                                                              Want a pint of Budweiser??

                                                           History lesson conducted in ethnic costume... 

                                        

                                                          MY! IS THIS FOR REAL? (Of course not...)

                                                                           

                                                          For god sake, that's only a skit...

National Day Celebration (school):

disclaimer: my camera did malfunctioned at some point and my handphone was useless at that time...                                          

                               For pete's sake, he must the the most ridiculous looking person in the world...

 

                                                       Oh wait, hang on! He's more ridiculous!

            Am I seeing a dozen Manfred von Richtofens??? Er no, they are the NCDCC and mind you, Richtofen                       looks more menacing...

                          

                                   ITS OFFICIAL: RIZAL SHALL REPLACE SLYVESTER STALLONE AS RAMBO...

                                                                       Going to war???? 

                   

                 Once in a year, its good for students to muck around on the podium and make a fool out of                                            themselves... 

                                            Finally got the damned piece of shit (the camera) to work...

                                                                HAHAH! Adi just got tricked into looking at my lens...

Crescendo 2008:

disclaimer: pictures were taken by my handphone, best viewed in small size...

                                        Dynamic? Almost... If weren't for the Aston Martin DBS' handling...

                                        This is just the Cultural Group doing what they do best...

                                                               Sarah??? What are you trying to do???

                                                                             Hail!!!!!! Herman has fainted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                      Mr Benjamin Quek's speech that was not bad...

 

                                                         Can I take the most elegant one there?

                                                                                   Isn't that the same thing????

                                                 I think i may well have forgotten to disengage the BestPic function...

       

                                                                                    Now look what's happened....

GT Legends screenshot: 

                                                  

                                                                                       Lotus Elan 26R at Dijon

                                                                    Lamborghini Miura under the hands of The Stig

                                                                    Toyota Corolla exiting Chicago at Top Gear track

                                                                Toyota Corolla getting very sideways at Donington...

In all, I wish everyone a happy 2009!!!! :D 

                                                      

Wrote by Agent 007 (maybe we should call it a Cockster) at 5:24 PM

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Go Back



Quantum of Solace, a bloggertemplate designed by MadeByJoca (c) 2008